Official WRE website – www.natalnet.br/wre2017
Robotics motivates and inspires people of all ages and education levels. Thus, many researchers have already shown that students get more interested and excited to learn several topics when robotics is involved in the learning process. As a result, the use of robotics on education has been gaining great interest over the last years. WRE is a forum to discuss technical, educational and other aspects of the usage of robotics in education.
The 8th Workshop of Robotics in Education (WRE 2017) will be held in November 2017 jointly with several Robotics Conferences in Curitiba-PR
Conference topics of interest are (but not limited to):
- Robotics at school
- Robotics teachers formation
- Robotics competitions
- Educational robotics platforms
- Robotics used for informal teaching (extra class)
- Study cases
- Methodologies and materials for teaching
- Web based robotics
- Educational robotics simulation
- Robotics in education curricula
- Low cost educational robots designs
- Social robotics
- Robot-student interaction
Original articles with a minimum of 6 pages and maximum of 10 pages, including references and all figures are welcome. Papers should be written in Portuguese or English (preferably). Submission should be done via the JEMS submission system using the following link:
- Manuscript submission deadline: July, 17, 2017
- Review results: August, 21, 2017
- Final version upload: September, 04, 2017
- Event: November, 08-10, 2017 (Curitiba-PR)
Authors registered for LARS 2017 will be automatically registered for WRE 2017.
– All accepted articles will be published on-line on WRE website on the Digital Library of the Brazilian Society for Computing. A proceedings ebook with ISBN will also be published with all accepted articles.